Our version of the classic Chesterfield design, the completely handmade Durango Antique Brown Leather Chair offers rustic comfort for any space. Supported by a solid kiln dried wood frame and reclaimed Oak legs this chair is built to last. The smooth lines of this classic piece are accented by hand-applied nail head trim along the arms and gorgeous button tufting on the back and arms, while the removable seat cushion feature eight-way hand-tied spring suspension, 50% feather down and are 50% poly fiber wrapped.
- Handmade by skilled furniture craftsmen
- Kiln dried solid wood frame with reclaimed Oak legs
- Hand-applied nail head trim
- Eight-way hand-tied spring suspension
- 50% feather and down + 50% poly fiber wrapped cushions
- Removable seat cushion
- Tufted seat back
- Comfortable antique brown bonded leather
- Fabric swatch available
This item includes:
TOV-C40-02 TOV Furniture Durango Antique Brown Leather Club Chair 50.2W x 40D x 32.3H
Please refer to the Specifications to determine what items are included since sometimes the image shows more or less items. If you are not sure, please contact us and our customer service will be glad to help.